Wednesday, September 5, 2007

grondboontjiebotter-en-knofyttoebrondjie

Yes that is all one word and it means peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. Yumm delicious. It is what I have everyday for lunch. This is also why afrikaans is difficult the words get so long i dont know how to start to pronounce them. Anyway, on monday I started to make my silver ring for jewlery design. We melted the metel. It is pretty neat but I did about 5 minutes of work and was siting there waiting for the ohter 2 hours 55 minutes. So that got kind of frustrating especailly with all the work that I have to do. Other than that I have just been going to class and I had a midterm in Afrikaans. That went okay but I could have read everything wrong and thought that I was reading it right so who knows. I worte a lab report. Really this week was quite boring and I didnt take any pictures. So I am going to leave it at that. It was a good week but I just had alot of work.

I hope all is well with you guys. I will have a nice long post for you guys next time after the Garden Route. I should be doing some pretty fun things.

Totsiens

No comments: